FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue Mar 30 10:28:24 UTC 2004

I would be curious to know what else you would suggest?

I mean there is always the perfect world suggestion which is "Don't ship
buggy software". But then don't download beta software either, as by
definition it is buggy.

It has also been stated on numerous occasions that Redhat in the past
would have two or three internal beta's before it was released to the
wild. Fedora being a public project no longer has those (why should it?)
so initial beta's will not be the same as those offered by redhat in the
past.

I really really don't understand any of these snide comments.

Doug