FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Michael Opdenacker zumbi3 at free.fr
Tue Mar 30 12:58:55 UTC 2004

Same for me!

FC2T2 installed with no issue on my laptop (it's a taiwanese model, with
no known model name).

All the issues that I encountered on FC2T2 are gone. I switched to this
new version and will be testing it 12 hours a day (or more!).

So, it sems that the Fedora Core development process works and that the
issues that some of you encountered will definitely be addressed and
fixed before the final release. I'm very optimistic this time. I
contributed to the Mandrake 9.x testing process, and could witness
Mandrake's lack of interest for tester feedback, in particular when the
final release shipped without fixing several critical bugs.

Congrats and thanks to the Fedora Core development team!

    :-)

    Michael.

--

Michael Opdenacker