FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 15:16:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 07:47 -0500, Williams Jr, Ernest L. wrote:

> I see this as plain negligence!!

I'm sorry. Consider this a refund of all the money you spent on this
test release. :P

I suppose it was inevitable that people would complain once they had
access to all the betas. Betas break, often in weird and mysterious
ways. Red Hat does care, we will do our best to fix the bugs you find
(and file in bugzilla), we don't intentionally ship broken code so that
we can giggle as errors scroll down your screen. Just because its called
a "test" release doesn't make it any less beta.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora SPARC Linux Project Leader

"The author's mathematical treatment of the conception of purpose is
novel and highly ingenious, but heretical and, so far as the present
social order is concerned, dangerous and potentially subversive. Not
to be published." -- Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"