how many FC2T2 testers are there?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Tue Mar 30 18:15:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 12:36, Dan Kelley wrote:
> I got a bit burned testing FC2T1 (eventually dropping it and moving
> toSun Java Desktop instead), so I'm wondering how many testers there
> arefor FC2T2.  Is there a graph somewhere that shows this?  E.G.
> thex-axis could be time, and the y-axis could show timeseries
> ofvariables such as
> a) posting rate on this list
> b) number of bug fixes
> c) number of testers
> etc., presented either per-day or cumulative.

The above would be a neat thing to see.  Perhaps gathering data from the
updates servers would be the easiest way to guess how many machines are
in use and what versions they are running.

FWIW, FC2t2 is running nicely on one of my machines which is an:

  Athlon w/ Asus A7V600 motherboard

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com