Updating

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 06:59:46 UTC 2004

Hi,

Anyone know the reason for these

1. Why it takes so long to do an update - I'm talking the installed
reckoning on 300+ minutes to do the update!
2. Why the installer always fails on xorg-x11, yet I can install it
manually (the installer reports bad media, hardware fault or out of
memory)?

I'm upgrading from FC1 to FC2t2 on the laptop (generic Celeron 1.2,
256Mb memory (reports 192 as 64Mb is shared with the video) - FC1
installed like a blast on it)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Discovery is, in it's essence, a matter of re-arranging or transforming
evidence in such a way that one is enabled to go beyond the evidence so