selinux and mounted partitions

Thomas Molina tmolina at cablespeed.com
Wed Mar 31 11:12:18 UTC 2004

I have my system set up for testing and easy swap between setups.  I put
the root partition on one ide drive (/dev/hda) and /home and /usr/local on
a second ide drive (/dev/hdd).  /dev/hda is in a removable caddy, allowing
me to swap in a known stable setup or change between several test setups.

How possible is it that I will run into trouble when I install an
selinux-enabled setup, swap out to my stable caddy, and then swap back in
the selinux setup?  If so, what could I do to minimize the problems?

Thanks.