Gnome desktop problems after FC2T2 install

Al Dunsmuir al.dunsmuir at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 31 21:23:34 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I initially installed FC2T2, and ran into the severe problems with up2date (hang resolving dependencies,
packages update incompletely, etc) that other folks have mentioned.

I reinstalled, with format, and found a problem that I did not notice on my initial install.
In the "Start Here" folder, the "Preferences" and "System Settings" incons are corrupt.
When I try to run either, I get a "Invalid Actions Associated" icon.   Both run fine when
invoked via the "RedHat" takbar icon.

Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Al