Screen saver / tuxracer crashes

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sun May 2 12:55:43 UTC 2004

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 01:40:26AM +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
> Are there any updates on why systems hang when tux racer is run. The
> best that I can see from bugzilla is that some people think that it is a
> kernel problem and not an X problem.

Tux racer runs on the radeon nicely. I've just been trying to get the
i810 DRI running but that appears not even to get configured by the
installer (not in bugzilla just yet).

> If it helps anybody it happens on my system too
> running .327 with Selinux in permissive mode.

selinux ought not to matter here (you might try selinux=off anyway).
Does the following hang

	glxinfo

and if not does it show Direct rendering enabled ?