Installation of FCT2: GRUB interactive on 1st install and GRUBhangs on 2nd install

Kenny Speer kenny.speer at comcast.net
Mon May 3 04:18:42 UTC 2004

what exactly do you see when you boot?  do you have a grub> or nothing
at all?  Also, try using a single hard drive, maybe there is a bug there
with multiple spindles.  (ofcourse /dev/hda is the hard drive, /dev/hda1
is a partition on that hard drive, /dev/hda2 is another partition on the
same hard drive, /dev/hdb is a different hard drive)