Problems with installation on PackardBell EasyNote M3 (AMD64 3000+, 512MB, LCD 15, 4" 1280 x 800 pixels, ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 Pro)

Alessandro Torrisi alessandro.torrisi at eurone.it
Mon May 3 12:19:51 UTC 2004

Hi! I've seen problems in mailing list with eMachines. I see that CPU, GPU
Vendor and Screen types are the same !!!

I've got problems during:

*	Graphical installation

*	X starts but output is sent to the second output

*	After text installation

*	X starts but output is sent to the second output
*	Must use VESA driver and not ATI one

How can I configure X ? Can I use a resolution of 1280 x 800 with this
notebook ?

Is there any hint for graphical configuration ? Can I follow explanations
for eMachines ?

Thanks in advance, Alessandro Torrisi.