DVD, XP and a 2 GB limit

TGS spam at tachegroup.com
Tue May 4 11:44:21 UTC 2004

IE might be the problem, but then I would not understand as to why I could
not FTP the file in the first place. I will try the other tools that you
suggested.

As for the XP usage, alas it is my game machine, and the machine that has
one with a RW DVD drive. In fact, my Linux box does not have a DVD, CDROM,
or a floppy at all, and 99.44% of the time, one is not needed.