ntfs support

Stefan Thierl stefan at biblio-tech.net
Tue May 4 12:04:30 UTC 2004

have you got any tips for people who don't want to wait til then to
access their ntfs partitions, and want to compile the ntfs module for
their standard redhat kernel? i had a go at it but building the modules
from the source resulted in a new /lib/modules folder for my 'custom
kernel' which of course i hadn't built.

--
Stefan Thierl
Systems Administrator

"We accelerate the creation, growth and success of companies and improve
 the career opportunities of individuals."