Status of FireWire/IEEE1394/SBP2 in FC2?

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Tue May 4 15:48:32 UTC 2004

There may be plenty of people on this this who know, however, the answer
is also in the archives of the fedora-devel list and in bugzilla.  The
firewire bug is currently marked as blocking FC2, so I would hope it
gets fixed before the final release, but it is broken in FC2t3 and not
built or shipped.