Kudzu causes lockups .. latest updates

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Wed May 5 02:47:05 UTC 2004

I just rebooted after updating to today's development changes. I could
not bootup in either runlevel 3 or 5 with either kernel-2.6.5-1.327
or kernel-2.6.5-1.349. I could boot to runlevel 1 with either kernel
version.

Anyway, I ran "chkconfig --level 3 kudzu off" and then booted into
runlevel 3. I am running kernel 2.6.5-1.349 and it seems to work
alright. Getting past "checking hardware" is a little hard to figure out
for me anyway.

I'll try to run kudzu -p in a terminal and see what is up later.

Jim

I have kudzu-1.1.58-1 installed.