FC2 blocker bugs

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Thu May 6 16:16:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 09:11, Mark Fonnemann wrote:
> Hello-
>
> is there a bugzilla bugpage listing all the bugs in FC2 test3? or at least the
> bugs that will block FC2 from being released? i've noticed such pages have
> existed in the past for the previous test releases... does anyone have this url
> readily available? thanks...
>
> mark. :-)

There are two bugs, currently, one aliased 'FC2Blocker' and one
'FC2Tracker', of course, actually searching for a bug's alias is another
matter entirely...  I cannot remember the numbers off the top of my
head, but if you search for 'FC2 block' or 'FC2 track' in the summary,
they should come up.

--
Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com>