Volume control app shows two mixers?

Vibol Hou vibol at khmer.cc
Fri May 7 03:56:04 UTC 2004

I notice the same duplicates with the Alsa Mixer.

My volume control applet appears to work fine after I removed it and
re-added it to the panel.  It doesn't do what you're describing.
Before, I wasn't able to modify the volume at all; it would just go back
(snaps back) down to full low if I tried adjusting the bar up.

-Vibol