Using DVB interfaces on Fedora 2 test3

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Fri May 7 15:16:53 UTC 2004

A follow up on this.

I have created the /dev/dvb entries using MAKEDEV-DVB.sh from the
linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 sources.

I also now note that there is no /usr/include/linux/dvb/*.h files
although they exist in the Linux source tree.

Terry

--
Dr Terry Barnaby                     BEAM Ltd
Phone: +44 1454 324512               Northavon Business Center, Dean Rd