Gnome-Panel

Andrius varanava at takas.lt
Sun May 9 14:48:42 UTC 2004

Hello,
I recently installed Fedora Core 2 Test3. Firstly, everything was just
fine. It is much faster and responsive than Core 1, however, the next
day Gnome-Panel died. Every time than I log in it crashes. I tried to
reinstall it but this didn't help. Mayby somebody had similar problems?
KDE works without problems. What is more, Epiphany browser crashes at
start up too (the same was and in Core 1 only this time I crashes after
he loads, in Core 1 it didn't load at all).
Thanks in advance,
Andrius