MySQL and Apache Updates

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Sun May 9 15:10:41 UTC 2004

Hello Shrek,

> >Any update from the legal department on this one? I was under the
> >impression effort was being put into resolving these issues. By the way,
> >I don't think there was ever a problem with php. And weren't these
> >licensing issues with 4.1 instead of 4.0?

> eg.
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2003-August/msg00282.html

You can hardly call that an update. I am aware of the multitudes of
threads that have been spent on this issue. But since MySQL AB was
giving the impression they were willing to resolve these issues I am
asking for an update on the legal situation. Update as in information on
new developments.

Leonard.