yum/apt repositories

Wed May 12 12:52:42 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 20:21, Nadeem Bitar wrote:
> Shahms.
>
> i am aware that these packages are available on dag but currently dag
> repository doens't work on FC2T3 and my original question was for a
> FC2T3 yum repositories.

Support will be forthcoming, according to Dag:

http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2004-April/008944.html

Hope recent Dag/Axel (ATrpms) animosity on the above list will be
resolved and all the [semi-]cooperative repositories will soon support
FC2.  In a perfect world, Fedora.US and Livna would be on-board too,
(and vice-versa) but that may be asking for the moon.

Phil