Shouldn't /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources now not refer to rawhide repos

Yusuf Goolamabbas yusufg at outblaze.com
Thu May 13 08:07:59 UTC 2004

Hi, This is the current /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources on my fc2test3 box as
of today.

Shouldn't the repos be pointing to the FC2 release build or should they
continue to point to rawhide

### this describes the various package repos up2date will look into
### for packages. It currently supports apt-rpm repos, yum repos,
### and "dir" repos

### format is one repo entry per line, # starts comments, the
### first word on each line is the type of repo.

### the default rhn (using "default" as the url means
### use the one in the up2date config file
#up2date default

### When a channel-label is required for the non up2date repo's,
### the label is solely used as an internal identifier and is not
### based on the url or any other info from the repo.

### an apt style repo, this time arjanv's 2.6 kernel repo
### format is:
### type  channel-label      service:server	    path        repo name

#apt arjan-2.6-kernel-i386 http://people.redhat.com ~arjanv/2.5/ kernel

### Note that for apt repos, there can be multiple repo names specified
### space seperated.

### an yum style repo
### format:
### type  channel-label     url

yum fedora-core-rawhide http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/
yum-mirror fedora-core-rawhide  http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/fedora-core-rawhide
#yum fedore-core-2-test1-updates http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1
#yum-mirror fedora-core-1 http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/fedora-core-1
#yum-mirror updates-released http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/updates-released
#yum updates-testing http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/testing/fedora-core-$releasever
#yum-mirror updates-testing http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/updates-testing

### a local directory full of packages
### format
#dir my-favorite-rpms-i386-9 /var/spool/RPMS/

# multiple versions of all repos except "up2date" can be used. Deps
# can be resolved "cross-repo" if need be.