machine hanging FC2T3 release for AMD64 on nForce3 Gigabyte K8N Pro

Christopher Heiny heiny at eznet.net
Fri May 14 15:58:58 UTC 2004

On Friday 14 May 2004 07:47 am, fedora-test-list-request at redhat.com scribed
thusly in the great archives:
> the hardware was not exactly what i had seen on lists as working before
> another machine went down and hastened a new machine build.  the exact
> mobo was another $100+ up and already over budget, so i thought i'd have
> somewhat of a project on my hands.  ran NON AMD64 FC1 without these
> problems.

Well, at the risk of seeming "me too"ish, well...

me too

Setup is essentially identical in its basic, symptoms are similar even without
additions.  I've had to switch to the 32 bit release, mainly because that
system is my primary work computer at the moment.

Let me know if you file a bug on this, so I can track status.

						Chris