FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Fri May 14 16:09:53 UTC 2004

USB 2.0 has nothing to do with it. Since every install on any system I've
used P4P800SE or not had no issues with USB 2. However to placate the
masses, I turned off USB 2.0, found an archaic relic of the past, a 5 pin
din connector keyboard (M'Soft) and that STILL didn't change the fail of
FC2 T3 on this mobo.

NEXT?

RaXeT