Fedora Core 2 feedback (user perspective)

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Fri May 14 21:01:56 UTC 2004

While you're at it put pressure on your politicians to put a stop to the
push for DCMA-like laws and software patents.

I have a friend who is a patent lawyer and the current state of patent
law in the USA is a nightmare.  Obviously it means it's good business
for her.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org