Unable to boot on WinXP after Fedora Core 2 test3 install

Marco Bicca www.mbicca.linux.com at terra.com.br
Sun May 16 09:21:24 UTC 2004

At 02:44 05-16-2004 +0200, you wrote:

Ops, sorry :-( ...

What kinda of setup you have? You still have problems?

Thanks,

>>At 23:04 05-15-2004 +0200, you wrote:
>>
>>No ... I think you are misunderstood ... :-)
>>
>>I am not having problems booting XP .. I was helping another guy saying
>>which, configuration I had setup here ....
>

>i know that you have no problems,
>i try to understand the xp-boot-problem.
>
>thanks :-)
>
>--
>shrek-m
>

>--

___
Marco Bicca
Network Security Engineer

eMail: mbicca at terra.com.br
iCq: 3198441
YiM: twilightdrummer
MsNm: hadeswarden at hotmail.com
Linux registered user: 298447
PgP Key @ http://mbicca.securesolution.com.br/pgp/marco_bicca.asc

In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a
great King of Terror...
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new
city..."

In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2 twin brothers torn
apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb,
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

NOSTRADAMUS