Realplayer10 !!

Markku Kolkka markkukolkka at kolumbus.fi
Sun May 16 22:43:13 UTC 2004

Roland Wolters kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika maanantai, 17.
toukokuuta 2004 00:23):
> Thanks, that clears some things, but I still don't know what's
> about shipping with fedora or other linux Distributions.
> How "open" is real's "open source" in real?

RPSL is certified by the Open Source Initiative as an
OSD-compatible licence:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/real.php

This means that the open source Helix Player could be included in
Fedora (Core or Extras), but it won't include the codecs needed
to play the propriatary RealAudio, RealVideo, etc. formats.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	markku.kolkka at iki.fi