Serious reservations about FC2 release on 5/18

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at rogers.com
Mon May 17 19:50:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, 17 May 2004 12:44:18 -0700
Michael Stenner <mstenner at ece.arizona.edu> wrote:

> But they do not CLAIM to support it.  This would be a different issue
> if FC2 clearly said that your windows partition would be un-bootable.
> Instead, it offers to set it up for you.

No they don't.   There is no support at all for anything in Fedora.   AT ALL.
Nothing.  If it breaks, you own both halves.   Everyone wants a good
working system.  We're all here to work towards a better system.  The point
is that whining is unproductive.  Help the developers solve the problem or
be quiet until it's fixed.

Cheers,
Sean.