bittorrent transfer - OK in FC1, but errors in FC2T3

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Tue May 18 02:49:53 UTC 2004

I just tested out the bittorrent for FC2T3 to see if I could get the
program/script to work. The rpm installed fine, but bittorrent itself
errored out.
I then tried it out with the bittorent file for fc2t3 on FC1 and it worked.

Is there a working version for FC2T3 or should the torrent be done on an
FC1 machine?

I like the ease that launching the bittorrent file (link) doe all the
work. (Makes zero sized files, with names, etc: for the wanted isos,
downloads the MD5SUM file, etc:)

Thanks for calming the fears with bittorrent!

I'm getting about 260 kb/s down speed and 24 kb/s uplink. With this
being fc2t3's torrent, fc2 final ought to be interesting.

Jim

--
Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely
stewardesses.