Test 3 & Sata, Radeon 9200

Greg Miller greg-miller at shaw.ca
Tue May 18 16:52:55 UTC 2004

I have recently upgraded from FC1 x86_64 to FC2 test 3.

FC2 recognizes the drives differently. On FC1 my sata drive was sdaX and
on FC2 it is hdeX. The install would quit when it could not find the
swap space on sda9. I was able to install by editing my fstab so that my
swap space was /dev/hde9.

There was some sort of error that it asked me to save to disk as well. I
don't know what to do with it.

My video card is a Radeon 9200 and for some reason my resolution has a
maximum of 800x600 now.

Mozilla 1.6 did not install because of conflict with 1.4.

Other than that FC2 looks great.

Greg Miller