Changelog for kernel-2.6.6-1?

Wayne Steenburg w.steenburg at myactv.net
Tue May 18 22:34:29 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 14:39, Bruce P. Morin wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> Can anyone tell me where I might find the changelog for kernel-2.6.6-1? This
> kernel is in the development branch and I want to see if a feature has been
> implemented that was missing in the stock kernel of FC2.
>
> TIA,
>
> Bruce

Example:

[wayne at FC2-WORKSTATION Documentation]$ rpm -q --changelog kernel-2.6.5-1.358

Of course this requires you to have already downloaded the rpm. But using
kernel.org's changelog can be misleading since the kernel crew at Redhat
use more discretion in implementing their patches.

Wayne Steenburg