powernow-k8 trouble on FC2T3

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu May 20 15:39:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 16:21, David Wolinski wrote:
> Thanks -- I confirmed that powernow-k8 works in a stock 2.6.6 kernel.
>
> Can I expect this fix to make it into the 2.6.5-series FC2 kernel?

No. But you can expect it to be in the update kernels at
http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.6/RPMS.kernel/

At some point (basically after the dust settles of the initial
post-release bugzilla storm), we'll look at doing a proper
'update' kernel. Until then, you can grab daily snapshots
from there (or from the rawhide development tree -- they're
going to be the same kernel for as long as it makes sense to
have a single source of kernels between FC2/FC3beta/RHEL4).

	Dave