howto get to FC2 from FC2 test 3

Fri May 21 19:17:42 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 14:08, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> [...]

The fedora-release package should get updated automatically, at least
mine did on "yum upgrade", but if you don't fix yum.conf you'll still be
pointed at rawhide [development] rather than FC2 [base] and
[updates-released].

While you're at it, be sure to edit yum.conf and insert your favorite
mirror[s], and perhaps add some nice 3rd party repos - many are now
on-line.

Phil