new kernel for testing

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:33:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004 08:20:46 -0500, Mike Chambers <mike at netlyncs.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 15:08 +0200, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've built a new kernel (2.6.6-1.383) for testing; and it just got uploaded
> > to the testing area on the fedora download site.
>
> Um, where is this *testing* area?  Only thing I see is rawhide
> (development), and that kernel version is currently .377?

updates-testing, already provided in fc2 yum.conf as a commented out section.

[updates-testing]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Unreleased Updates
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/$releasever/$basearch/

and a commented out section in up2date sources as well.

-jef