lost about versions..

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Wed May 26 13:47:13 UTC 2004

guys..

I have a set of disks here I downloaded and wrote dated 9th May.. will
these be the offical FC2 release? or are we at another version now and
I'll have to re-download and burn again?

also.. if I *do* have to re-download.. would prefer a dvd install (have
more blank dvd's than cd's.. lol) so where's the best place to get that?
I can't seem to find dvd iso's on the mirrors..

Thanks and sorry if this has been covered.. it's been a *seriously* long
day so far.. lol

Cheers

--
Craig Tinson

8010 Media Ltd

                                     \|||/
                                     (o o)
_ _ /: Thbbft.  |   Craig Tinson               | "The most overlooked
\'o.O;   _/     |   8010 Media Ltd             | advantage of owning a
=(___)=         |   Email: craig at 8010.co.uk    | computer is that if