kernel 2.6.6

Law Horne zimhat at foou.net
Sun May 30 18:29:50 UTC 2004

I have had trouble getting the 2.6.6 kernels from Arjan's repo to work
with my nic. I'm useing the nforce2 ethernet controller. I have even
tried the latest(403) out of Arjan's repo. And it worked the first time.
I thought I was safe but ever boot after that it cannot ping my router.
I have not had a problem with the 2.6.5 kernels at all. I'm not sure
what to do to trouble shoot this. And it does not appear that anyone
else is having the same problem. I have posted my boot log before but
did not get a response. If someone could point me in the direction of
what might be needed to resolve this issue I would appreciate it.

Thanks Law