gtkam issue's with USB Camera

ByteEnable ByteEnable at austin.rr.com
Sat May 1 22:20:04 UTC 2004

I can manage to make it to work. When my camera has multiple subdirectory's,
that seems to confuse gtkam.  I was gonna use bug buddy, but there was not a
listing for gtkam.

(gtkam:31779): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set label from markup due to error
parsing markup: Error on line 3 char 59: ' ' is not a valid character
following a '<' character; it may not begin an element name

(gtkam:32141): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 1548
(g_object_remove_weak_pointer): assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed