Network domain vs Virtual domain in httpd

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun May 2 01:53:12 UTC 2004

Running FC2T3 here (fresh install)...

I have a domain name that is part of my home network that is
registered.  It worked just fine when trying to access it via http and
getting the Fedora test page.

I have now added a new registered domain as a virtual host and it works
with no problems.  Except now, the network domain name seems to show the
same index page that my virtual host uses.

Network domain..
http://www.netlyncs.com

Virtual host..
http://www.mitchellracin.com

You can see they go to the same page I guess.

Here is the URL to my httpd.conf file, and maybe someone can see what I
have configured wrong?

http://www.netlyncs.com/~mike/httpd.conf

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"