main menu icon

David Kramer dkramer at reflect.com
Mon May 3 18:08:06 UTC 2004

There is actually a symbolic link within the Bluecurve theme that points
back to the /usr/share/pixmaps directory.  Depending on which theme you have
selected, it can either point to /usr/share/pixmaps/redhat-main-menu.png or
/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-main-menu.png.  For me just replaced both of those
icons with the new icon I created.

DK