unable to disable selinux

Rich Ibbotson richibb at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 7 16:09:23 UTC 2004

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies.  Unfortunately, none of the
three helped.

1) Installing the "policy" rpm just gives me more warnings.  If selinux
is disabled, it shouldn't be checking for /etc/security/selinux/anything
right?

2) Upgraded to kernel 2.6.5-1.351 and the behavior is unchanged.

3) Removed the /selinux directory and still no difference.

Any other ideas?
thanks
Rich