Inclusion of mono

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sun May 9 16:09:40 UTC 2004

On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:24:23 +0200, Sindre Pedersen Bjordal wrote:

> ons, 05.05.2004 kl. 22.37 skrev Paul:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Given it is getting close to the 1.0 release, how about including mono
> > with FC2? Really would make it a knockout product then IMO.
> >
> > TTFN
> >
> > Paul
>
> To me this is yet another example of how much we need fedora-extras. If
> we could have this one place to get add-on packages for fedora we
> wouldn't have these kind of trouble.

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/

    Roadmap for Participation

    [...] You can also contribute packages using the process to the older
    Fedora Linux project with which the Fedora Project will be merging.

In other words, work on getting packages published via http://fedora.us
which is a good opportunity to start preparing/testing packages early.