redhat-email.png icon under non-Bluecurve theme?

Sean Earp smearp at mac.com
Sun May 9 18:35:21 UTC 2004

It's linked to the same place for me...  With FC2 Test 1, (which was
using Evolution 1.5.x), this link was broken (as it explicitly links to
the 1.4 version), and as such, threw up an error message every time I
tried to change themes.  Fedora has since reverted to the 1.4 version,
so it fixes this bug, but uninstalling evolution will cause the
problems you see.  I guess the powers that be just assume you/we will
just use the default email client...  Heaven forbid you want to switch
to Thunderbird at the expense of Evolution...  <sigh>

-Sean :)