Creating a driver diskette for ICH5 with SATA driver support

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Sun May 9 19:15:41 UTC 2004

It doesn't work on a new mobo P4P800 with no other drive but SATA. I'm doing
a FRESH install over an already partitioned FC2 T3.
Take that. :)

IOW, I need to somehow create the dd (driver disk) and then do one of those
funky installs that drive everyone absolutely crazy. What happens currently:
FC2 T3 install CD 1 in drive, select graphical install, trys to uncompress
the kernel and voila, NADA.

RaXeT