getnotincomps.py, rebuild question, and where is getfullcomps .py

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King at lmit.com
Tue May 11 18:29:32 UTC 2004

I dont get a hang but i do get

File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 58, in ?
  main()
File "/usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py", line 47, in main
  for pkg in comps.packages[name].dependencies:
KeyError: 'aspell-sv'

Which in my expert analysis leads to the following conclusion:

I dont have a clue to what that means :)

Time to go googling (but if anyone does know then please reply).

-Greg