GDB 6.1 not in rawhide?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Wed May 12 12:39:37 UTC 2004

I was looking for a GDB 6.1 RPM today, but couldn't find on, even in
Rawhide. The latest version there seems to be gdb-6.0post-0.20040223.19,
while 6.1 was released over a month ago on April 4th this year. Yes, I
know Fedora is a community driven project, but this package seems to be
specifically maintained by one of the RH developers, adding important
post release patches as they come along.

Does anyone know why Rawhide is not more up to date on GDB? More
importantly (for me), does anyone know where I can pull down a gdb 6.1
(S)RPM? (or a spec?)

Thanks,
--
Tarjei