Samsung 213t TFT Not Supported By FC2T3 even

law at redhat.com law at redhat.com
Thu May 13 04:53:13 UTC 2004

In message <1084414413.6025.176.camel at albus.aeon.com.my>, Colin Charles writes:
 >On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 06:41, Tony Perrie wrote:
 >> FC2T3 even, but that was implied.
 >
 >ddcprobe is being fixed for FC3
 >
 >> I had to add the settings in manually.  I believe the proper values are:
 >>
 >> Horizontal: 30-81Hz
 >> Vertical:   56-75Hz
 >> Resolution: 1600x1200
Odd, my wife and I both have a 213T that we've been using at 1600x1200 without
significant hackery.  The only thing that was necessary to make it work was
to convince my laptop to turn off the internal display, once that was
done the 213T worked flawlessly.  The 213T worked without any hackery at
all on my wife's desktop box.

jeff