Shouldn't /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources now not refer to rawhide repos

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Thu May 13 08:47:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 16:07 +0800, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:
> Hi, This is the current /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources on my fc2test3 box as
> of today.
>
> Shouldn't the repos be pointing to the FC2 release build or should they
> continue to point to rawhide

Take a look for /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources.rpmnew, my system does have
the FC2 entries.

In fact, its a good idea to scan your whole setup
for .rpmnew, .rpmold, .rpmorign, and .rpmsave files regularly after
testing updates.
#-> locate *.rpm???? *.rpm???

yum fedora-core-2 http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-2
yum updates-released-fc2
http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-2
yum-mirror fedora-core-2
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/fedora-core-2
yum-mirror updates-released-fc2
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/updates-released-fc2

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net