kernel oops with iwconfig wlan0 [ ndiswrapper ]

Quasar Jarosz masterra at m-ra.net
Thu May 13 12:11:02 UTC 2004

Someone might have said this already, but i just thought i'd point out
that i've been using ndiswrapper with the broadcom driver on all the new
kernels with no problems. The nvidia driver, however, is in very sad shape
:) I even tried all the patch removals, and hand-editing, and although i
got the driver to load wtihout crashing, and X to start, if i started a
windowed opengl app, it ran very slowly, and if i started a fullscreen app
(ie, tuxracer, Quake3, ET, etc), the system immediatly froze.

-Quasar