Anyone compiled a Netspeed Gnome Applet RPM for FC2T3?

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Fri May 14 15:04:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 16:50, Tony Perrie wrote:
> I only see FC1 binaries there.  Thanks.  I suppose I could compile it
> myself, but I just wanted to avoid install a cadre of -devel packages.
> Also, what's up with all the SELinux messages when I use rpm and rpmbuild
> on FC2?  Is there anyway to disable all of that cruft?

Yes, FC2 packages won't be available until FC2 is released. Grab the
SRPM and do a rebuild (rpmbuild --rebuild somepackage.src.rpm)
If you don't have a development environment set up, you'll just have to
be patient (or install all the stuff that's needed).

Don't know about SElinux, guess the easiest way is just to disable SE
while you get the package built and then re-enable it. (You can allways
take down the network if you're really paranoid :) )

--
Tarjei