FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Fri May 14 15:40:05 UTC 2004

It's very well documented in the bug. But for those who can't read my post:

It hangs just after initrd.gz expands, or rather it simply reboots the
system. I have installed each iteration of FC1 and FC2 other than the
infamous FC2 T3 and they all install or upgrade without a hitch. I have
Tested and retested the ISO's via mediacheck and MD5SUM and there is
Absolutely nothing wrong with the cd's.

Either way when I brought this problem up earlier in a post to
fedora-test-list, Alan said to turn off acpi and such. Well I've tried that
to and it
Still won't install.

Also when attempting to access the bug I did post the server refuses my
access to 123067.

Annoyed,

RaXeT