FC2 T3 release date of 5-18??

raxet maxer1 at xmission.com
Fri May 14 18:19:17 UTC 2004

I'm not saying delay, I'm just a little weirded out having help test every
release of FC and now have to wait for FC2 release to be updated by rawhide.

I appreciate all that has gone into this project. I'm not particularly
thrilled about waiting. It's a natural reaction. I haven't flamed anyone.

RaXeT